Thanks for your patience. We aim to reopen end of September.
We are a work in progress. General measures we are undertaking, include:
- Most activities will be booked online or by telephone
- We ask that anyone feeling ill or showing signs of any symptoms does not attend the centre and follow NHS guidance
- Participants to arrive changed and ready to swim
- Ensuring our cleaning measures adhere to Public Health guidance
- All activities will have maximum numbers allocated
- We will look to implement a one-way system so we can maintain social distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitiser and cleaning materials will be located at various locations around the building for customers to use
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before and after your session/activity
- All customer communication can be done through this website or email email@example.com or phone 01545 570871 to avoid interaction, but where this may be unavoidable, we have installed protective ‘sneeze screens’
- We will provide training for all team members on our new way of operating, ensuring both member and team safety is always a priority
- Remind both colleagues and customers of Government advice through clear notices around our centres
- Anyone that is found to not be adhering to these rules will be asked to leave.