Key things you need to know:
- Everyone must buy their tickets in advance via this website or by telephoning the pool
- Tickets are not printed out
- Tickets are not refundable if you choose not to attend
- When you arrive give reception your family name and telephone number and they will be matched to your booking
- A face covering must be worn at all times on the school grounds and up to the pool-side
Be ready to Swim
- Arrive ready showered and with your costume under your clothes
- Changing room space is severely limited, think of ways to help those who need a bit of extra space
- Hand sanitiser and cleaning materials will be located at various locations around the building for customers to use
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before and after your session/activity
- We want everyone to enjoy a clean healthy environment.
- Stay away if you are unwell, come another day instead
- Anyone that is found not adhering to these rules will be asked to leave.
This new booking system is being trialed
Please be kind to the staff during the test phase – problems are bound to arise! The pool staff are learning a new system too and might not have all the answers.